Call for Book Chapters
Book: Smart Environments: Perspectives, Challenges and Mathematical Modeling
The aim of the book
This book will serve as an excellent guide for surveying the state of the art approaches in Computational Intelligence applied to challenging real-world problems. Scientists, industry experts, IoT/cloud designers, academicians and practitioners (mostly in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics or management information systems) will all be benefited from the wide spectrum of successful application domains compiled in this volume. Senior undergraduate or graduate students may also discover in this volume uncharted territory for their own research endeavors.
Topics of Interests
- ICT design/ Protocol implementation
- IoT and cloud computing applications and scenarios.
- Security/Privacy/ Trust Simplicity for IoT and clouds
- Architectures of clouds, IoT, and future internet
- Wireless (RFID, Sensor/Vehicular/Ad-hoc/GRID) networks for the smart world
- Mathematical modeling and performance evaluation of IoT/ICT/and clouds scenarios
- M-M ( machine to machine) and H-M (human to machine) communication in smart environments
- Virtualization techniques and models for Data Centers
- Service clouds (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, DAAS )
- Performance and QoS of advanced networks
- Internet modeling, semantic web, and ontologies.
- High speed networks (communication/architecture)
- Other hot topics in IoT/clouds/ICT/future internet.
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: July 30, 2015
- Final Camera Ready Chapter: August 30, 2015
- Publication: September 30, 2015
International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology (
2nd International workshop (Special Session) on
DFICNM: Developing Communication and Network Model for Future InternetWorkshop Chair : Dhananjay Singh, PhD
This special session aims to unifying researchers from the especially in Networking, Communication and Computing fields to explore the research challenges, potentials and novel idea for Future Internet. To understand and clarify the role of Internet based conceptual frameworks and their impact on the field of the mathematical theory, simulation analysis and application test-bed results are the essential research tools used by researchers. However, it is considerable to the current architecture evolve to accommodate to demand of services and applications. This workshop is offering innovative and daring approaches towards internet for the future. It provides a compressive overview and challenging task to improvement of coming Internet technology.
Topics of InterestsAll aspects of Future Internet research perspective and implications are welcome. However, the following issues will be addressed for mathematical models, conceptual frameworks and services:
1. Future Internet Architectures/ Design/ Protocol Implementation
2. Future Networks for Ad-hoc and sensor networks
3. Security/Privacy/ Trust Simplicity for FI
4. Scalability/Robustness of Routing System
5. Other hot issues for FI
6. Mathematical Modeling for Future Internet
7. Hybrid Mesh Networks for Future Internet
8. Test-bed/ Simulation works for Cloud Computing
9. Machine to Machine Communication
10. Cloud Computing for Future Internet
11. Ubiquitous Network Model for FI
June 1, 2012 - Deadline for submission of Abstracts (8 pages)
June 10, 2012 - Notification of Acceptance
June 14, 2012 - Camera-ready paper (10 paper Accepted)
June 15, 2012 –Registration
All papers will appear in the proceedings of the ICHIT2011 will be published by Springer Verlag, including Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences LNCS (indexed by SCOPUS, EI, DBLP,) or Communications in Computer and Information Science CCIS (indexed by SCOPUS, EI, DBLP,) of Springer.
Paper SubmissionPapers have to be submitted to the special session chair Dr. Dhananjay Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org Manuscripts of special sessions should be written in English with a single-column, single space format. Each newly submitted paper should be not shorter than 8 pages including figures and references. The format for submitted papers should refer to the ELECTRONIC FORMAT REQUIREMENTS of the Springer-Verlag. Authors should submit their papers to the session chairs.
For more Information about paper format: http://www.ichit2012.org/cfp.asp
September 22nd ~ 24th, 2011, Legend Hotel(Yuseong), Daejeon, Korea
This workshop aims to bring together researchers from networking and wireless communication fields. Together we aim to understand and clarify the role of Future Internet framework, services and their impact on the tomorrow's digital economy.
It is also the aim in this workshop to explore and exchange the knowledge of latest researches on conceptual frameworks, mathematical models, simulation and test-bed of future networks and the evolution of the current Internet architecture to accommodate the demand of future connectivity, services and applications.
The workshop will be attended by the researchers and invited speakers from Korea and overseas.
Interested participants are welcome to participate in DEMO/Poster session in the recent research perspective and implications of Future Internet, not limited to the following issues:
· Future Internet architectures/design/Model
· Future networks for ad-hoc and sensor networks
· Integration of next generation wireless communication systems and networks
· Mechanisms for heterogeneous networks interconnectivity
· Media and QoS aware transport services
· Scalability, robustness and self-management of networks
· Enabling technologies for the Internets of Things
· Green and environmentally-conscious network design
· End-to-end network virtualization, pervasive and cloud-computing
· Flexible and smart grid networking
· New services for Future Internet
· New approaches to network security, user privacy and trust
Call for Book Chapters.pdf (255k)